With a wide variety of living styles, the Landings is a west-of-trail and waterfront retreat neighborhood in South Sarasota. A beautiful community full of shady trees and winding roads, it was designed to provide premium views of nature: tranquil lakes, nature trails, and the waters of Phillippi Creek & Roberts Bay. It is a gated community with a unique selection of estate homes, luxury condos, villas, and townhomes. Residents can enjoy an active lifestyle at the Landings Racquet Club, which offers a community pool, tennis courts and tournaments, as well as a fully-equipped fitness center.
the racquet club
The Racquet Club offers membership to Landings residents only. Landings South is the only area that membership to the club is mandatory with ownership; for all other areas, buying into the Racquet Club is $1,244/year. The single-tier membership provides full access to all club facilities, events and activities.
Featuring 8 Har-Tru tennis courts, the Racquet club also features a pro shop, fitness center, two meeting rooms, lending library, a 60' long pool and attached spa, as well as offers tennis tournaments, clinics, and lessons.
A variety of social occasions also take place every year at the Racquet Club, including holiday celebrations, card clubs, and exercise classes.
The Landings is comprised of many sections and contains a wide variety of housing styles and sizes.
- 228 single family homes, ranging in size from 2,000 to 6,000 SF
- 76 treehouses, wooden, multi-level townhomes, ranging in size from 1,900 to 2,300 SF
- 76 carriagehouses, which are maintenance free duplexes that offer the benefits of condo living but the feel of a single family room, ranging in size from 1,400 to just under 2,000 SF
- 18 portside villas, which are single family homes that share a common wall, ranging in size from 1,300 to 1,800 SF
- Coach houses are single-floor condos units, with upstairs and downstairs options, ranging in size from 1,600 to 2,000 SF
- About 60 mid-rise condo units in 5 buildings in Eagles Point, ranging in size from 1,500 to 3,000 SF
- 24 villas in Eagles Point range in size from 2,000 to 2,700 SF
- Minutes from all the amenities of downtown Sarasota, including a wide variety of critically-acclaimed restaurants, shops, art galleries, the Sarasota Opera, and a selection of theatres.
- Bike or take the short 10-minute drive to Siesta Key Beach
- Right on the edge of the neighborhood is a shopping plaza, meaning easy access to necessities like Publix, PetSmart, and a few restaurants.
- Conveniently located nearby multiple shopping destinations: St. Armands Circle is only 15 minutes to the north, Siesta Key Mall (which offers a movie theater, shopping, and top-notch restaurants) is just 5 minutes away, and Sarasota Square Mall is just a few minutes to the south.
- Brand new additions to South Trail include a Total Wine, Ulta, and Sprouts Market!