1400 state street
Currently being built off of Ringling Blvd in the downtown area, right by Towles Court, is brand-new The Mark. Planned to be a downtown destination all its own, The Mark will house a mini-shopping distrcit known as The Promenade, an assortment of retail and restaurant space. And above The Promenade, 157 comtemporary condo residences in the heart of downtown.
- Brand-new to the cityscape! Currently under construction.
- 157 contemporary condominiums
- 39 floorplans
- 1,354 to 2,969 square feet
- 10' or 11' ceilings
- Private access-controlled elevators for exclusive resident use
- Priced from the mid-$700,000
1155 north gulfstream avenue
Located on the waterfront of Sarasota Bay at the base of the Ringling Bridge is the impactful collection of luxury residences, VUE. VUE features high ceilings, open floor plans, and massive floor-to-ceiling windows offering spanning views of Sarasota Bay and the downtown skyline.
- 18 stories
- 141 condo residences
- Units ranging in size from about 1,600 to nearly 4,000 square feet
- 10' floor-to-ceiling walls of windows
- Private elevator foyers in each unit
- Private service entrance
- 24-hour valet service & concierge
- Resort-style pool desk with pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, entertaining space
1335 second street
The Collection is very new and still in development stages. It promises to be a chic, luxurious, and exclusive addition to the Rosemary District with every amenity.
- 12 very private, exclusive residences
- 2,500 to 3,500 square feet
- Up to full-floor size
- 12' to 14' ceilings
- High-end finishes
- 2-car garage for each residence
- Priced from $1,399,000
The Ritz Carlton
The grande residences: address to be announced
Ritz Carlton recently closed on the land for its newest addition, the Residences located at the former site of Sarasota Quay.
- 18 floors
- 73 luxury condominiums
- 3,100 to 6,200 square feet
- East-to-west & city-to-water views
- Private elevators to each residence
- Separate service entrance & elevator
- Climate controlled storage
- Access-controlled parking, with two assigned, covered spaces per condo
The Beach Residences: 1300 Ben Franklin Drive, Lido Key
Located on the shores of Lido Key, the Beach Residences provide only the best of beach living.
- 12 stories of condos right on the waterfront of the Gulf of Mexico
- 400 linear feet of white sand beachfront
- 1,800 to over 5,000 square feet
- Guest suites available for out-of-town visitors
- Waterfront pool & spa
- Additional spaces for theater, massage therapy, billiards, and socializing
The Residences at the Hotel: 1111 Ritz Carlton Drive, Downtown
A select few condos right above the famed hotel, with beautiful water views and easy access to everything right on-site.
- 50 residences are located on the top 8 floors of the hotel
- Built in 2001
- 1,400 to over 5,000 square feet
- Full-time security, concierge, & valet
- Laundry service and in-room dining available
- Access to hotel amenities, including pool & Jack Dusty restaurant
The Tower Residences: 35 Watergate Drive, Downtown
Connected to the hotel and condos, the Tower residences have all the same amenities and top-notch Ritz Carlton management.
- 80 residences
- Built in 2003
- 17 stories
- 2,000 to over 5,000 square feet
- Private elevator lobbies for every unit
- Additional amenities in the Tower include theater room, fitness center, and outdoor entertaining area complete with pool, spa, and grills
1350 main street
Located at the corner of Main Street and Palm Avenue, 1350 is known for being a middle-of-it-all address in downtown Sarasota. Out your front door is the busiest stretch of downtown, with restaurant favorites like Selva Grill, Two Senoritas, and Classico right across the street, and the Palm Avenue galleries and shops adjacent on Palm Avenue. It doesn't get more in the heart of downtown than this.
- Ranging in size from 600 to over 3,000 square feet
- 138 units
- Built in 2007
- Prices ranging from mid-hundred thousands to low millions
- Amenities include pool, spa, theater, business center, guest suites, assigned parking, and fitness center
- 24-hour security & concierge
605 south gulfstream avenue
Located on the southern edge of downtown, this new building will have amazing water views, all within walking distance of the best of downtown. Stroll over to Marina Jack's for dinner, jog to the Ringling Bridge, bike to Lido Beach, or enjoy an afternoon ambling around downtown at Five Points Park or the Selby Library.
- 24 full- and half-floor units
- 3,688 SF to 5,374 SF under air
- Design inspired by the Sarasota School of Architecture
- Developed by Seaward Development, who just completed 7 One One Palm
- Taking reservations now
- Move-in 2020
- From the $3 millions