Downtown Expansion Continues
Another day, another new downtown development! I know I JUST introduced you to the newest downtown luxury: the new Ritz Carlton Residences, but let me please also make you aware of a couple other future additions to Sarasota's lively downtown.
In the heart of downtown, The Mark
This one has been hard to miss if you traverse Ringling Blvd in the downtown area: it's the one that looks like it's mimicking the Iron building in NYC from the west, right by Towles Court. From the front, however, it will be a downtown destination all its own, known as The Promenade, an assortment of retail and restaurant space. And above The Promenade, 157 comtemporary condo residences in the heart of downtown. Let's get the details...
- 157 contemporary condominiums
- 39 floorplans
- 1,354 to 2,969 square feet
- 10' or 11' ceilings
- Private access-controlled elevators for exclusive resident use
- Priced from the mid-$700,000
- 5th-level resort-style pool and spa, with surrounding entertainment area, fire pit, lounge seating, and outdoor cooking
- Club Room with catering kitchen
- News Room with daily coffee/beverage offerings, seating, and TVs
- Resident Board Room
- High-tech fitness center
- Common area Wi-Fi
- Private storage areas
- 24/7 secured access at all entry and exit points
- 24/7 staffed, secured lobby
- On-site property management
If the aesthetic of this one looks familiar to you, you have a keen eye--developer Kolter just added VUE to the waterfront side of downtown, and is also in charge of new Ritz Carlton Residences that we told you about last week. This one is partially constructed, so walk by and have a look! A new installment of sculpture was recently installed in what will be The Promenade. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
In the Rosemary District, The Collection
Hot off the press! This one is so new it does not even have a website yet. Slated to be located on Second Street in the ever-growing Rosemary District, The Collection looks to be a very architecturally-forward design. Here are the details...
- 12 very private, exclusive residences
- 2,500 to 3,500 square feet
- Up to full-floor size
- 12' to 14' ceilings
- High-end finishes
- 2-car garage for each residence
- Priced from $1,399,000
- Fitness room
- Corporate center/Meeting room
- Resident entertainment area with fireplace and wet bar
- Heated and air conditioned private storage area
- Dog run
There are no interior renderings of this brand-new development so unfortunately we have only the sleek exterior from which to paint the picture. One thing is for certain: by the same developer as downtown's beautiful Sansara, The Collection will be another chic and luxurious addition to the northern Downtown skyline. Far more details to come on this one; stay tuned!